Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bruxelles glass plate, pissing boys and karl marx three

When we arrived in Brussels, we had to experience Belgian waffles (oh my God!, mouthgasm), Belgian frites with mayo (had them, tasty, but still prefer steak frites of Paris ), see the pissing boy statue, and du chocolat. (after lady gaga, it's lady Godiva I love).

Brussels is hilly like my home town. This is a huge surprise as I had always thought of it as flat and medieval like the photos of its spectacular city square. It is not all medieval, but also modern. As a good friend said, it is like getting all the benefits of Paris without the sometimes snooty waiters. The people are very friendly, urbane and
Laid back. I like it.

I'm getting great photos here but I can't upload because of the iPad photo card issue. These photos are iPod snaps of the screen on my camera back. More and better later when I get home. The fujifilm X Pro 1 is a handful and requires a lot of management, but like a true thoroughbred, delivers the Goods.

And apparently that fu"@ker Karl Marx wrote tHe final draft of the communist manifesto in the swan cafe in the central Square of Brussels. Piss on him too.

No comments:

Search This Blog